Carga Aérea Menajes - Particulares Corea del Sur
Carga Aérea Empresas Coreal del Sur, Expertos en envíos de carga y fletes a Corea del sur desde Europa
TRANSPORTE DE EQUIPAJES A COREA DEL SUR
COTIZADOR DE CARGA AÉREA A COREA DEL SUR
Seoul - ICN, GMP (SEL)
(Incheon international Airport - ICN)
(Gimpo International Airport -GMP)
USED HOUSEHOLD GOODS AND PERSONAL EFFECTS
- Copy of passport (photo, entry stamp, & long term visa pages)
- Detailed inventory / packing list (in English)
- Copy of bill of lading (OBL) or sea waybill / air waybill (AWB)
- Alien registration card (ARC) (from Korean Immigration Office)
- Certificate of entry and exit (returning citizens and accompanying family members only)
- Application for duty exemption issued by Ministry of Foreign Affairs Korea (diplomats)
- Customs declaration form
- Power of attorney
- Passport copy should be a copy of the owner of the goods’ passport, and each of the accompanying family members.
- The ARC must be valid for at least 12 months.
- Goods must arrive at port of entry / airport of entry (POE / AOE) in Korea within 6 months of the owner of the goods’ arrival.
- Clearance should take place at a Customs bonded warehouse (except for diplomats).
- Personal effects cannot be Customs cleared prior to the owner of the goods’ arrival.
- All incoming shipments, excluding diplomatic shipments, are subject to open inspection by the Korean Customs Authority.
- However, even diplomats, due to container access restriction within Seoul’s four main gates area, must have containers de-vanned and trans-loaded to mover’s van but without inspection.
- Evidence of at least 12 months abroad must be shown in passport (returning citizens).
- The following household goods may be imported duty free by persons 19 years and older within the limits indicated:
- Alcohol (1 L)
- Cigarettes (200), cigars (50), tobacco (250 g)
- Perfume (2 oz.)
- Personal items (gifts, new items, etc. up to $400)
- Firearms, ammunition, and explosive materials, including fireworks (permission from the Korean authorities is required)
- Narcotic and psychotropic drugs
- Food items are allowed in sea shipments only.
- If the owner of the goods is shipping food items ensure all food items are sealed and labeled.
- Duty free entry for small amounts.
- The shipment is subject to payment of 20% duty if total amount is too large for a household good shipment.
- Check with destination agent for more details.
- Plants and plant byproducts (subject to quarantine and approval by the authorities; denial of entry is possible)
- Illegal drugs
- Pornographic material
- Counterfeit goods or materials
- Subversive and treasonous materials
Recommended: Contact the destination agent to ensure all requirements have been met prior to import, especially for differences regarding air / sea shipments.